Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Dumbed Down American Voter

Imbecile #1

Q.Who are you going to vote for ?

A. Obama, because he's black and that would be cool.

Imbecile # 2

Q. Who are you going to vote for ?

A. McCain

Q. Why ?

A. I don't know, because he can run the country.

Imbecile # 3

Q. Who are you going to vote for ?

A. Hilton

(Who exactly is Hilton ? There Is no Hilton running !)

Imbecile # 4

Q. Who are you voting for ?

A. Obama

Q. Why ?

A. Because he represents change and I like his platform.

Q. What do you like about his platform ? Any policy In
particular ?

A. I don't know, I guess because he'll bring change.

Imbecile # 5

Q. Who are you voting for ?

A. Clinton

Q. Why ?

A. I like what she stands for.

Q. What particular policy of hers do you like ?

A. I'm not too sure, I haven't watched any of the debates.

Scary that these dumbed down and uninformed people actually
are allowed to go out and vote ! Watch this Idiocracy filled video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zsr0UpVjoE&NR=1

No comments: